Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2009 Litter Pics

Here are some pics of our new babies. They will be 6 weeks old on Friday, September 25th and will be ready for their new homes as early as October 2nd, but preferably after October 5th. I've given some of them little nicknames based on their markings. It's the only way I can tell them apart. I'll list some of those nicknames along with their number they've been assigned (# is based on their AKC registration number)


This is Girl #2. This little girl wouldn't stay still long enough for me to get a good picture of her. She loved being outside in the grass and had so much fun jumping and bouncing.
**SOLD**


This is Girl #3. I call her Pinky because her little pinky toes are brown but the other toes are white. (picture taken at about 4 weeks old).



This is Male #4. I LOVE this puppy!! I could cuddle with this little guy all day! He is such a chunk and that's usually what I call him. He has weighed the most out of all our puppies for the majority of the time. He is so pretty and just melts me when I look at him.
**SOLD**


This one is Girl #5. She has a little wedding ring marker on her toes. Otherwise, she looks very much like Girl #3 in the above picture.


This is Male #6. He is HUGE. I love this dog! We brought him to visit some kids at church and he did such a GREAT job with them. Needless to say, EVERYONE thought he was adorable!
**SOLD**


This is Girl #7. She is such a precious little girl and the only white female of the litter. She seems so mellow and loves to sit by my feet when we're outside playing.
**SOLD**




This one is Girl #8. She looks very much like one of the girls from our last litter that was adopted and named Penny. In fact, if you go to that listing, you'll see a picture Penny. She turned out to be a GORGEOUS dog! She seems very laid back and usually is sitting observing what's going on.
**SOLD**



This is Girl #9. She is so pretty and so much fun!
**SOLD**


This is Boy #10. This is the cutest little guy... He has a stripe all the way across the top of his head.
**SOLD**



This is Boy #11. He is so mellow and so sweet. He seems to be one that will stay out of trouble. :)

**SOLD**

No comments: